ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Just wanted to say Hello!  (อ่าน 82798 ครั้ง)

CEAHazel28

• กระทู้: 1
  • I'm Mitchel and I live in Colognola Ai Colli. I'm interested in Agriculture and Life Sciences, Tour skating and Swedish art. I like to travel and watching Modern Family.
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • situs idn poker88
Just wanted to say Hello!
« เมื่อ: มกราคม 25, 2021, 02:21:40 pm »
Whoa a lot of valuable knowledge.
situs idn poker88

MurrayTang

• กระทู้: 1
  • [img]https://lovetocbd.com/uploads/blog/img_5e315fde3ef631-86432300-97476320.jpg[/img]I operate ɑ vape shop directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd ᴡе hаve had a listing from а vape shop in tһe USA tһat additionally оffers CBD product lines. Ꭺ Calendar mоn
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD for Cats - PayPal Payments
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มกราคม 26, 2021, 07:31:17 pm »
I manage a vape store directory site https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a reasonably considerable stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with yet another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see WHAT ARE THE BEST FLAVORS FOR VAPING CBD? PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at ggcs.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Ivymak

• กระทู้: 14
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • xcctdfon
Re: Just wanted to say Hello!
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 21, 2021, 12:41:42 am »

Joemak

• กระทู้: 19
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • yqaggcyh
Re: Just wanted to say Hello!
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 23, 2021, 05:26:59 am »